Programs Availability in Each Campus
- Emiratis Applicants must submit a completed National Admissions & Placement Office (NAPO) application form available at the Ministry of Education website. International students must fill an online admission application form and submit their documents through the college admission portal.
- Applicants meeting the admission criteria shall be accepted in a particular major/degree program according to the student’s preference, and the capacity of the college and/or the program. Further, international applicants will be accepted on a competitive base up to the percentage authorized by the Board of Trustees.
- International Applicants who completed their high school outside UAE, will be reviewed case by case for admission as follows:
– The scores of the science subjects shall be 90% or above.
– The applicant shall pass the college placement test(s).
- An offer of admission shall be valid for the semester for which an applicant applies. If an applicant is offered an admission but is unable to register, she/he shall request in writing to defer the admission to the next semester.
- For Emirati students, a completed NAPO application form.
- For all applicants, a filled-out college application form.
- Original or attested High School Certificate from Ministry of Education. If the secondary high school curricula studied is an international one, then an equivalency has to be obtained from the Ministry of Education in UAE and submitted along with the transcript.
- The High School Certificate should not be more than 3 years old for Emiratis for bachelor degree and 6 years old for applicants to the Health care assistant (HCA) program.
- The High School Certificate for international students should not be more than one year old.
- Applicants Maximum age is 24 years old, and 25 years in (Health Care Assistant) program.
- Copy of English EmSAT score, or an IELTS overall score, as pertinent to program/degree applied for.
- Copy of Science (Math, Physics, Chemistry and Biology) EmSAT score.
- Medical Fitness Certificate (To be submitted upon enrollment).
- For Emiratis, copy of Identity Card and Passport issued by the United Arab Emirates.
- For International Students, copy of Identity Card and valid Passport with Residence Visa for applicant and his/her father & mother.
- Male students should provide an official letter from the national service that they are eligible to be admitted in Higher education.
- Copy of Birth Certificate.
FCHS Minimum Average Score for the UAE secondary school certificate holders
|Diploma in Health Care Assistance (HCA)
FCHS Minimum Average Score for Other secondary school certificate holders
|Diploma in Healthcare Assistant (HCA)
- Students from a federal or licensed institution in the UAE or a recognized foreign institution of higher education shall be eligible for admission by transfer.
- Applicants should meet the FCHS admissions criteria of the program to which he/she is transferring to.
- Transfer applicants shall not be subject to disciplinary dismissal in the previous education institution.
- All transfer students shall meet the English Language proficiency requirements of FCHS.
- Transfer students shall submit official transcripts of credit(s) earned from all institution(s) of higher education previously attended before admission to FCHS along with a detailed description of the courses attended to the FCHS Office of Admissions.
- Applicants who are in good academic standing (a minimum CGPA average of 2.0 on a 4.0. scale, or equivalent) shall be eligible for transfer to FCHS undergraduate programs.
- The maximum credit hours that shall be accepted for transfer within the framework of the study plans at the College is 50% of the total program credits. The College shall transfer credits only for courses relevant to the degree that provide equivalent learning outcomes.
- Transfer credits from another higher education accredited institution may be accepted for all or some of the courses that the student has completed successfully, on the condition that her final grade in any of them is not less than (C).
- Applicants who conceal prior attendance at other institutions or falsify information shall be subject to immediate rejection.
Students who have completed a diploma in nursing and wish to continue their education to obtain the bachelor degree in Nursing can apply as transfer students and need to provide equivalency forms as well as the following additional documents:
- A minimum EmSAT English score of 1400, or a minimum IELTS Academic overall of 6.0, or equivalent.
- A certificate of experience for no less than 2 years.
- A no objection letter from the work-place (if currently employed).
- A certificate issued from school/Institute of Nursing in UAE only.
- Fill the equivalency form (attached).
- Submit Official transcript from the previous institution.
- Submit Course descriptions.
- Submit Course syllabus for every course you are applying for equivalency.
- Equivalency fees (500) AED should be deposited in the college account and get the deposit receipt.
- Submit the above documents to the admission office.